- Proactive Services Team Member (Cleaning and Trolley Collection): This role involves keeping the store clean and tidy, as well as collecting trolleys. You will need to be able to work independently and as part of a team, and be able to lift and move heavy objects.
- Night Fill Team Member: This role involves filling the shelves with groceries overnight. You will need to be able to work independently and be able to lift and move heavy objects.
- Online Personal Shopper AM: This role involves picking and packing groceries for online orders. You will need to be able to work quickly and efficiently, and have good attention to detail.
- Fresh Service Manager: This role is responsible for the fresh food section of the store. You will need to have experience in food preparation and customer service.
- Customer Service Manager: This role is responsible for providing excellent customer service to customers. You will need to be able to resolve customer complaints and solve problems.
These are just a few of the many Woolworths jobs available in Leppington. To find out more about specific roles, you can visit the Woolworths website or contact the store directly.
Here are some of the benefits of working at Woolworths:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunities for development and advancement
- Flexible working arrangements
- A supportive and friendly work environment
If you are looking for a rewarding career in retail, Woolworths is a great place to start. With many different roles available, there is sure to be something for everyone.