Looking for careers at Specsavers? Specsavers is a multinational optical retail company headquartered in the United Kingdom. It is the world’s largest optical retail group, with over 19,000 employees, 1,500 stores in 50 countries, and 100+ jobs in Specsavers.
Specsavers offers a wide range of optical services, including eye examinations, glasses, contact lenses, and hearing aids. The company also has a number of different career opportunities, from retail to optical to support office roles.
Why Work for Specsavers?
Specsavers is a great place to work for a number of reasons, including:
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Opportunities for development and advancement
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service
How Many Specsavers Stores in UK?
Specsavers has 920 stores in the UK as of July, 2023. England has the most number of Specsavers stores in the UK, with 761 stores, which is about 83% of all Specsavers stores in the UK.
The steps to apply for jobs in Specsavers:
- Visit the Specsavers website and search for open positions.
- Select the position you are interested in and click on the “Apply” button.
- Create an account or sign in to your existing account.
- Upload your CV and a covering letter.
- Answer a few short questions about your skills and experience.
- Submit your application.
|Job Title||Job Description|
|Optometrist||Conduct eye examinations and prescribe glasses or contact lenses.|
|Dispensing Optician||Dispense glasses and contact lenses.|
|Retail Assistant||Provide customer service in Specsavers stores.|
|Administrative Assistant||Provide support to the store management team.|
If you are interested in a Specsavers vacancies, you can apply for jobs in specsavers today by visiting the company’s website, you can also apply for Specsavers jobs Guernsey, Specsavers jobs Nottingham, Specsaver Sutton, Aberdeen Specsavers, Dumfries Specsavers.